HR GENERALIST #1633423
The Human Resources Generalist is part of our centralized HR Support team which partners with and provides support to numerous customers throughout the company including various groups within HR and management and leadership teams within the business. The HRG will:
- Build effective relationships with business management and leadership and will be an integral part of resolving HR issues, will support the implementation of HR plans and programs, and ensure that process is aligned with NVIDIAs overall business strategy and goals.
-Develop relationships and proven partnerships with all functional HR groups
-Assess the needs of the customer on an ongoing basis to establish and implement sound HR practices. processes, and to facilitate the effective implementation of high impact solutions
Day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to providing detailed, practical and valuable support, such as:
- Coaching, counseling and guidance regarding complex employment issues. Conduct investigations as appropriate.
- Harmonize processes and programs across multiple HR and business teams
- Solve business problems through data analysis, metrics, and reporting.
- Support HR events and processes such as Focal, Employee Survey, headcount management
- Participate on project teams to define, develop and implement solutions, processes and tools that support HR and business objectives
We are seeking experienced HR professionals looking to grow their career at a high performing, fast-paced company. Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree (advanced degree a plus)
- A minimum of 4 years Human Resources Generalist or relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience coaching and influencing managers on HR related matters and issues
- Proven ability to solve complex problems through data analysis with expert knowledge in Excel
- Employee-relations and investigation experience as well as knowledge of Federal and California labor regulations
- Experience in a role of trusted advisor to individuals at all levels of an organization
Success in this role at NVIDIA will require:
- The ability to develop effective relationships with diverse client groups
- Exceptional analytical problem solving skills with passion for data integrity and process definition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: concise, articulate, and confident
- Strong organizational skills, a high sense of urgency and the ability to successfully multi-task
- A focus on customer service and drive to continuously seek improvement
- Ability to act independent, but know when to involve/consult others
- Comfort with a fast-paced, ambiguous yet creative and collaborative work environment with multiple and sometimes competing priorities
- The ability to drive results and be solution-oriented
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to different styles of communication and interaction
NVIDIA - 10 months ago
NVIDIA awakened the world to computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. From its roots in visual computing, NVIDIA expanded into...