Administers comprehensive safety and wellness programs for employees, processes all workers compensation claims, coordinates employee events, runs reports and analyzes HR metrics. As a Generalist, will assist in any other areas in HR as needed.
Education: Associate’s degree in an appropriate field. PHR preferred.
Experience: Four years experience in HR to include workers comp, safety programs, wellness or event coordination.
Business Skills: Microsoft Office, proficiency in PowerPoint. Detail oriented, excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
*Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Customer Service Performance
CUSTOMER SERVICE PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS : Courteous and helpful behavior towards patients, physicians, coworkers and external customers; professional and efficient verbal and written communications; accomplishing tasks through teamwork and initiative; and ensuring a timely and thorough response to complaints and/or critiques, and anticipating the needs of all you come in contact with.
Hourly Salary Range Minimum
Annual Salary Range Minimum
Special Instructions to Applicants
FOB-USF TAMPA CAMPUS
Work Schedule Summary
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Assist employees, supervisors and providers in the efficient management of workers comp claims, accident investigation, safety program development and administration. In consultation with Director and assistance from the HR Generalist-Benefits:
• Provide supervisors and employees with resources and forms to complete the workers comp reporting process.
• Provide supervisory training regarding the process and update new hire orientation communications as necessary.
• Monitor claims in consultation with Willis to resolution. Review claims activity and impact to mod factor.
• Coordinate Willis and carrier site visits.
• Conduct accident investigations with employee’s supervisor and address safety concerns immediately.
• Assist in safety policy development, communications and training.
• Facilitate Safety Committee meetings, take minutes and follow up on action items.
• Participate in webinars and other training opportunities to remain abreast of changes in law, regs, requirements and processes.
• Administer comprehensive wellness program for employees.
• Develop wellness programs based on rewards and incentives in conjunction with Director.
• Develop draft presentations and communications for review by various committees, management and employees.
• Develop processes and reports to track employee progress and incentive distributions.
• Coordinate and facilitate employee wellness events and fairs.
HR Metrics – develop and generate various reports from HR systems to analyze recruitment, payroll, turnover, corrective actions, exit interviews and other HR indicators for use by management or distribution to various departments.
Coordinate one or more employee appreciation events at most locations including venue, catering, rental equipment, games, raffles, giveaways, communications, etc.
Provide coverage to other HR areas as requested.
University of South Florida Health - 9 months ago