Position Summary: |
We are seeking a talented & innovative nurse recruiter to drive our recruitment processes. If you are looking for an environment where you are free to use your skills and creativity this is the place for you! Our goal is to find the best recruiter to recruit the top clinicians. The nurse recruiter ensures timely recruiting, pre-screening, and new hire processing for position vacancies. Experience in healthcare recruitment required, three to five years experience preferred.
Position Expectations & Responsibilities:
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Expected to be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Expected to have basic mathematical skills.
- Expected to have intermediate computer skills required in word processing, spreadsheet, Internet and database administration.
- Expected to have experience with ADP or other HRMS databases (e.g. Position Manager).
- Expected to be able to operate a phone console and effectively respond to multiple incoming calls.
- Expected to review applications and resumes.
- Expected to contact appropriate candidates for phone screen, and pre-screen candidates in person.
- Expected to schedule interviews for appropriate candidates.
- Expected to respond to applicant inquires on a timely basis.
- Expected to schedule all agency new hires for pre-employment.
- Expected to assist with new hire orientations scheduled throughout the month.
- Expected to represent/attend pertinent job fairs and recruitment functions.
- Expected to serve as a backup for the HR front desk.
- Expected to conduct background screening on prospective employees and agency new hires.
- Expected to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Expected to recognize the influence of beliefs and cultures on behaviors and accept strengths and limitations in others.
- Expected to exhibit adaptability, flexibility, self control and maturity in work and behavior.
- Expected to exhibit calm responsiveness to emergency or stressful situations.
- Expected to recognize situations which require notification of a supervisor.
- Expected to liaise with key personnel to ensure open and accurate flow of communication regarding open positions and recruiting activities.
- Expected to build relationships with local schools and within the community in order to foster recruitment efforts.
- Expected to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Expected to learn and support other areas of the HR Department.
- Expected to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Bachelor's degree OR three to five years experience and/or training related to healthcare placement.
- Experience as a Healthcare Recruiter
- Licensure/Regulation/Certification: N/A
* Incumbent may be required to perform emergency duty before, during and/or beyond normal work hours or days in the event of an emergency, crisis situation or disaster (man-made or natural) including evacuation sites.
*The person in this position will work in a smoke-free location, and is expected to adhere to all smoking restrictions.
*In the spirit of wellness for both our employees and patients, Boca Raton Regional Hospital has instituted a mandatory influenza prevention vaccination program. Current employees must receive the influenza prevention vaccination free of charge during the recognized flu season. As a condition of employment, new hires will be required to comply with all program rules. This is a mandatory program with the exception of documented medical or religious reasons for not receiving the vaccine. For further information on this progressive program, please contact Boca Raton Regional Hospital ’s Human Resources Department at 561-955-4075.