The role includes working directly with management and HR Partners to provide HR support in developing and delivering a full spectrum of HR programs to Corporate Engineering. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Taking an active role in understanding business issues and developing/recommending approaches and solutions;
- Identifying opportunities for organizational effectiveness;
- Coaching managers on effective strategies and tactical HR processes;
- Providing hands-on employee relations and performance management counseling;
- Managing the semi-annual merit review process;
- Special HR projects as needed.
Must be a self-starter, have the ability to multi-task and manage/drive multiple projects simultaneously. Must possess excellent problem-solving, conflict resolution and influencing skills. Must be a polished facilitator and have exceptionally strong written communication skills. Additionally, we are seeking a candidate with technology savvy (i.e., experienced in excel, outlook, power point and knows how to effectively navigate the web). We are open to all industries.
Must possess a minimum of five or more years generalist experience within a dynamic, fast-paced organization with strong experience in at least two of the following functional areas of Human Resources, preferably in Compensation, Organization Effectiveness/Development, Performance Management, Staffing, and Employee Relations.
Bachelor's degree preferrably in Business or Human Resources Management; Master's degree a plus.
Qualcomm - 17 months ago
QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services...