TMS Advisor is dedicated to support a specific country or group of countries. The Advisor will deliver support of HR programs, processes, and policies by providing quality real-time solutions to inquiries and requests. Works closely with the Country HRM/HRG’s to understand the programs, policies and procedures in their country/countries and drive continuous process improvements.
- Provide front-line support for assigned country/countries for all Ask HR Query
- Partner with Country HRG team to ensure ‘One HR’ for all issues and queries
- Resolves query wherever possible utilising experience and information stored in knowledge base
- Identifies possible new solutions for inclusion in the Solutions Library and makes recommendations to Knowledge Management team.
- Utilises on-line, phone, e-mail, IM and chat to provide solutions to Team Members
- Assigns Ask HR Queries that cannot be resolved to appropriate escalation point
- Identifies opportunities to improve HR services, policies or procedures to improve the Team Member experience
- Participates in projects to drive improvements in TMS operations and team member experience
6-8 years of relevant HR experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Excellent knowledge of US HR policies and processes
Excellent advisory and counselling skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Additional language capabilities an advantage.
Local and remote networking skills.
Excellent analytical, research and problem solving skills.
Able to navigate, effectively use and guide People Soft Help Desk functionality
Life At Dell
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...