Performs Human Resources related duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment, labor relations, compensation, and payroll.
1. Partners with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations
2. Manage FMLA and other leave of absence processes according to State and Federal law
3. Conducts exit interviews and analyzes data and report to management as necessary
4. Prepare, update and revise policy and procedures as necessary
5. Prepare monthly reports as needed
6. Assist employees with questions related to HR polic
y and procedures, benefits and payroll
7. Assists with other HR duties as necessary to support the department
• One to two years’ experience in Human Resources Management
• Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues
• Must have the ability to make recommendation to effective resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law
• Proficient in Word, Excel and familiar with HRIS systems
• Bachelor’s degree HRM, or a related field, preferred
• Background in employment law and other government compliance regulations is preferred
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.