In accordance with corporate policy and sound human resource practices, this position supports the development and implementation of policies and programs for the entire company with specific emphasis in various areas of Human Resources. Performs Human Resources related duties at the professional level.
- Primary responsibility is to lead recruitment efforts, approximately 60% – 70% of time depending on hiring needs.
- Recruit for all approved positions and fill them with the best talent available in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Will partner with Hiring Managers to provide qualified applicants, schedule interviews and establish full life cycle recruiting for each position.
- Will establish a professional working relationship with applicants that have applied as well as seek out passive candidates that may or may not be actively on the job market. Show resourceful and creative ways to find those candidates.
- Utilize direct recruiting techniques through social media avenues.
- Partners with employees and Human Resources to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations, as directed by corporate policy.
- Ensures that company employment, safety, personnel, and equal opportunity policies and practices comply with the applicable provisions of federal and state labor laws, including the maintenance of necessary files, etc.
- Assist with HR projects including HR process continuous improvement.
- Back-up to other HR team members.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Management or other related discipline or equivalent experience
Experience : Five plus years’ experience in HR, Recruiting in high volume environment with strong knowledge of Recruiting, HR laws, regulations, and practices.
Skills: MS Office skills, strong analytical skills, change-management skills, strong organizational skills
Other: Quick learner, high-energy, strong work ethic, team-oriented, service-minded, able to tolerate stress, cope with change well
Physical Demand: While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is required to talk, hear, and reach with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include depth perception, ability to adjust focus, close vision, and color vision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Yokogawa Corporation of America - 14 months ago
Yokogawa Electric really knows how to measure up. The company is a leading global manufacturer of industrial automation and control systems...