Human Resources Generalist II (Bi-Lingual)
North Dallas company has a Bilingual Human Resources Generalist job opportunity in Plano, TX. We are looking for someone with a bachelor's degree, proficient in Microsoft Office applications, and very strong organizational skills. If have ADP experience, this is the job you have been searching for. You will be responsible for maintaining personnel files, benefits, and processing biweekly payroll for several locations.
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Generalist Job:
- Biweekly payroll processing
- Benefits administration (Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K).
- Input new hire information ADP Workforce Now, and request EE input into HR/PR Accounting systems, and maintain personnel files
- Enroll newly-eligible employees in insurance and 401(k) plans
- Review, code, and approve for payment monthly invoices for medical, dental and disability coverage
- Respond to unemployment claims and defend Company in TWC hearings
- Respond to inquiries regarding verifications of employment and other personnel-related inquiries
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Complete weekly certified payroll reports
- Post positions and conduct interviews for applicants.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required
- Experience with Accounting systems, and ADP Workforce Now.
- Must be well-versed in Employment Law and Labor Laws
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary
- Organized and able to multi-task is a MUST
Applicants must provide a cover letter, resume, references and salary history. Salary for the position is 48-55K depending on experience.