Job Description: HR Generalist
iSoftStone is an award-winning global full services IT Consulting firm. With over 15,000 employees globally, iSoftStone has uniquely integrated consulting services, technology services and business process outsourcing for true end-to-end solutions. Our delivery model combines onshore innovation and expertise with offshore programming and development to deliver the highest value to our clients
We are a creative, energetic and innovative company, motivated by our clients' successes. The HR Generalist II provides support to staff at all levels throughout the organization and collaborates to develop and execute the HR strategies that support business objectives. Provide full spectrum of HR servico assigned business groups. The HR Generalist II must understand, manage, and administer HR programs, policies, practices, initiatives, and processes.
The role will include but is not limited to the following:
• Closely partner with client group(s) leadership and provide HR service, expertise, insight, and solutions.
• Perform a wide range of HR activities including but not limited to employee relations, staff development, performance management, employee engagement, immigration, benefits, leave administration, orientation/onboarding, departures (voluntary and involuntary) and internal communications.
• Manage complex employee relations issues in a fast paced environment
• Provide ad hoc and monthly metrics, analysis, and feedback to management on organizational, managerial, and employee relations issues
• On-going project participation and management in HR initiatives, such as the performance management process
• Acts as in internal consultant in driving cross-functional and organization change initiatives and develop creative solutions for delivery and implementation
• Coach, influence, or advocate in a manner that meaningfully affects change and culture shifts
• Establish strong relationships and collaborate well with HR colleagues and business clients
• Champion and advocate the value of HR initiatives to the business
• Perform basic day to day administrative tasks associated with the HR function
• Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• PHR certification preferred
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Human Resources; Minimum 2 years in an HR Generalist capacity.
• Must have excellent judgment and decision making skills, and be a credible and effective problem solver.
• Proven ability to diagnose problems with strategic thinking skills as well as drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
• Experience working in a highly complex and dynamic business setting is required
• Proven history of successfully building trusting relationships with staff and colleagues at all levels across the organization
• Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, listening, and presentation) and ability to relate, influence, and communicate with employees at all levels in the organization.
• Strong understanding of Leave Administration preferred.
• Experience with visa processing and immigration matters a must.
• Must be technically savvy and be able to quickly learn and navigate various systems
• Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment and to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints while maintaining attention to detail
• Must possess leadership, time management, analytical and organizational skills
• Proven record of maintaining professionalism and confidentiality with proprietary information
• Must be able to manage and balance strategic and tactical responsibilities with ease
• Must be resourceful, confident and take initiative
• Team player, with a positive attitude required.
• Knowledge of employment laws such as ERISA, COBRA, ADA and other Federal and State laws
• Advanced MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required.
• Able to travel as needed.
iSoftStone offers an enjoyable and fun work environment, a competitive benefits package, 3 weeks of paid time off, and observed holidays.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.isoftstone.com, to learn more about iSoftStone, Inc.
SoftStone (NYSE: ISS) is a leading China-based IT services provider, serving both Greater China and Global clients. iSoftStone provides an...