AAA Carolinas is looking for a Human Resources professional with generalist skills offering strengths in employee relations, staffing, management practices, policy and procedure development, training, organizational development, compensation, and compliance. Strong leadership and team building skills are a must! We are looking for someone who will help support our company culture by being a team player and offer flawless administrative help to our managers. Someone with working knowledge of FMLA, ADA, Workers Comp, Unemployment, recruiting and payroll/timesheets would be a perfect fit for this position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Implement strategies designed to drive the business (e.g., reduce turnover, increase productivity and satisfaction, improve quality of applicant pool).
· Work closely with hiring managers to oversee the sourcing of candidates, training and allocating of resources.
· Ability to hire, fire, evaluate and motivate is required.
· Coordinate and deliver HR training to local management and employees (e.g., sexual harassment, ethics).
· Deliver and facilitate corporate HR initiatives (e.g., performance management, Organizational Leadership Process and salary administration)
· Provide local guidance on legal compliance.
· Able to interface with accounting, payroll and IT departments.
· Ensure compliance with Department of Labor laws and regulations (e.g. wage and hour, OSHA, etc.)
· 2-3 years experience as an Human Resource Generalist
· Multi-site HR experience is a strong plus.
· Must possess excellent accuracy in work and fine attention to detail, with superior written and verbal skills.
· Proven experience in implementing human resources best practices.
· Must possess a demonstrated knowledge of employment law, legal compliance, staffing, training, salary administration and general business principles.
· Must possess excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to demonstrated leadership ability.
· Must be able to adapt and be flexible with change
· Experience with HRIS and Time & Attendance systems is a must
· Some travel within NC and SC is required
· PC Proficiency in Microsoft and knowledge of Ultimate Software (Manager and Employee Self-serve and recruiting programs)
Only those applicants listing salary history will be considered.
WE WILL NOT BE USING A STAFFING AGENCY AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING CALLS OR RESUMES.
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides its more than 49 million members with travel, insurance,...