ACCO Brands Corporation, one of the world’s largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual revenues of over $2.1 billion, is seeking an HR Generalist.
The HR Generalist is responsible for delivering the day to day HR services to the population they serve. This position works closely with the HRBP on strategic HR initiatives to optimize people, structure, process and culture, with the goal of achieving best business results.
• Administers Human Resources policies and programs to support best business practices.
• Acts as point of contact for employee questions or issues concerning HR policies, programs and benefits.
• Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
• Coordinate implementation of performance measurement and feedback systems that improve the contribution of individuals and teams with respect to business performance.
• Oversee the implementation of remuneration and other reward systems that attract, motivate, and retain employees while maximizing the profitability of the company.
• Administer collection and retention of appropriate records, forms, documentation, and other record keeping information relating to employees and employment issues such as personal employment data, legal defense data, workers compensation, OSHA mandated records, etc.
• Provides analytical support by delivering accurate and timely data and analysis on a variety of projects, reports and metrics.
• Works with staffing department to attract and hire top candidates to fill current openings as quickly as possible.
• Coordinate all related pre-employment activities and conduct orientation of new employees when necessary.
• Coordinate temporary staffing needs of the company.
• Address employees' questions and concerns providing responses in a timely manner and redirect to appropriate outsourced vendors.
• Research information for management staff as required or for special projects.
• Work with other HR groups such as the Human Resources Center (HRRC,) the Human Resources Subject Matter Experts (HRSME's,) the Human Resources Service Center (HRSC,) or others in the delivery of initiatives to be implemented or in the resolution of problems or questions.
• Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources experience preferably in Generalist capacity.
- HR Certification (PHR, SPHR) preferred.
- Strong PC experience in Microsoft Office including proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- HRIS experience is required.
- Strong sense of urgency and customer service orientation, with exceptional follow up and follow through.
- Must have excellent organizational and prioritization skills and be able to effectively manage interactions with multiple sources including HRBP's, HRSME's, the HRRC, etc.
- Good knowledge of labor and employment law.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and complex issues with integrity and maintain strict confidentiality.
ACCO Brands Corporation, one of the world’s largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual revenues of $2.1 billion, is seeking an dynamic HR Generalist in our Booneville, MS location.
ACCO Brands Corporation markets products in over 100 countries across the globe through our own sales force and distribution networks. A global office products powerhouse, our leading brands help people work better in every workspace, everywhere. You know these indispensable products as Wilson Jones binders ... Swingline staplers and punches ... Day-Timer personal organizers ... Quartet white boards and easels... Kensington computer accessories... and more... Under the GBC banner, ACCO Brands is also a leader in serving professional printers, government and corporate markets, providing print finishing, laminating and commercial binding equipment.
After more than 100 years of leadership in the office products industry, we look forward to continuing our tradition by hiring talented individuals guided by a spirit
ACCO Brands Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.