If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
The HR Generalist provides day-to-day tactical execution of human resources processes and programs by evaluating compliance, administering programs and processes and delivering exemplary client partnership in order to create a fair and equitable workplace ultimately impacting risk, liability and company performance.
Employee Relations Expertise:
- Provide input and guidance on performance management plans, leveraging company tools and resources and reinforcing best practices.
- Lead internal investigations.
- Develop training programs related to employee relations topics and process updates in order to inform team members and leaders.
- Manages affirmative action planning (AAP) process enterprise-wide and ensures compliance with EEO requirements. Responsible for timely and accurate filing of all EEO reports, affirmative action plans, and implementing hiring practices in accordance with affirmative action objectives.
- Guide leaders through Reduction in Force process and lead internal process of completing appropriate analytics, documentation and notification.
- Manage exit interview process for all exiting team members.
- Manage employee relations related reporting and analytics.
Leave of Absence Expertise
Respect Passion Continuous Improvement Trust Customer Focus Innovation
- Facilitate Leaves of Absence and administer state and federal leaves, including accommodation requests, coordination of pay with Corporate Payroll, insurance carrier or state programs.
- Serve as a resource for team members for policy interpretation realted to LOA And state and federal leaves, including accommodation requests.
We are an Affirmative Action Employer EE0 – M/F/D/V
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
AMN Healthcare is the innovator in healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services to healthcare facilities across the nation. AMN...