ActivStyle is a growing medical supply company with headquarters in NE Minneapolis. We are searching for a Human Resource Generalist to join our team!
- This is a true Human Resource Generalist role as you will be involved in all areas of HR, including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Talent Development, Benefits & Compensation, AA/EEO Reporting and HRIS
- Partner with leadership to provide strategic HR support to assist them in reaching core business goals by aligning HR programs, services, and practices to support their department strategies.
- Develop recruitment strategies and lead staffing efforts to attract top talent while using the most efficient and economical processes.
- Develop an excellent working relationship with managers and employees to promote a positive professional work environment.
- Provide coaching to leadership on improving employee performance. Lead efforts to assess talent, identify succession plans and create development plans.
- Provide support and advice to line managers in administering company policies and procedures to ensure equitable treatment of employees.
- Support Orientation, Employee Engagement and Recognition efforts to enhance our culture
- Lead projects related to process improvements.
- Act as point person for Applicant Tracking System.
- Proven ability to build relationships, establish personal credibility and demonstrate HR expertise to earn place as valued and trusted business partner.
- Strong communication and influencing skills to manage change and align people behind the direction of the organization.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to develop a deep understanding of the business and its strategic direction and provide links to HR strategies and programs.
- Must be familiar with functional areas of HR including staffing, employment law, compensation, benefits, employee relations, EEO, affirmative action and organization development.
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- We are a fast paced, growing company so successful candidates will have great energy and a strong sense of urgency.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years HR Generalist experience, preferably in a customer service or operations type of environment.
- Previous experience developing recruitment strategies and pro-actively sourcing both Exempt and Non-Exempt positions.
- Previous experience with successful resolution of employee relations issues.
- Ability to lead projects with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience providing HR support to business leaders
- Previous experience in benefits and/or compensation preferred
Please include salary requirements in your response.