The HR Generalist will partner and provide support to HR Manager to implement human resources programs to build and support the objectives and policies of the Company. This position is responsible to provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation. This role coordinates the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems, inquiries and ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, the role will be involved in all aspects of HR including performance management recruiting, and HR reporting.
- Supports the HR management team in messaging and executing corporate strategies, focused on an employee oriented, high performance culture building a superior workforce.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Conducts exit interviews and analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints.
- Represents the company for any unemployment claims.
- Facilitates and/or provides training (including orientation) to the workforce.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Interviews, screens, and recruits job applicants to fill entry level, professional and technical job openings.
- Create offer letters and extend verbal offers to candidates.
- Maintains strong working relationships with department managers monitoring day-to-day implementation of policies concerning wages, hours and working conditions.
- Maintains HRIS systems as required, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Provides back up assistance to other HR team members, including Front Desk responsibilities as needed.
- Assists in conducting new employee orientation.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and problem-solve issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in team environment.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing work priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to travel as business needs require.
- The ability to research and analyze various different type of data information.
- Must have the ability to make recommendation to effective resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of prior Human Resources experience.
- PHR certification preferred.
AngioDynamics, Inc. - 11 months ago