- San Jose, CA - United States
Atmel Corporation is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry's broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, security, communications, computing and automotive markets. As a global company with 5,100 employees worldwide, Atmel operates in more than 40 countries and has 30 design centers, including locations in Shanghai and Taipei. Atmel solutions enable their customers to lead the markets they serve by creating products that are more powerful, smarter, energy efficient, lower cost, and more versatile than ever before.
The HR Generalist position is a key role within our Human Resources Business Partner center of excellence. The successful candidate will effectively partner and proactively drive results with the HRBP’s and other HR departments such as Compensation, Staffing, and HRIS.
- Work in partnership with and direct support of Senior HRBP’s
- Proactively build strong, effective working relationships with HR and clients (both employees and managers) while delivering exceptional results.
- Demonstrate ownership and effective stakeholder engagement in the delivery and coordination of HR Programs. Examples include, but not limited to:
- Annual Performance Management and Focal process
- Annual Stock Refresh process
- Annual Talent Bank process
- Demonstrate ownership and effective stakeholder engagement in Workforce Planning. Examples include, but not limited to:
- Status Change process for Organizational and Employee changes
- Reduction in Force coordination and administration
- Employee termination exit process (North America)
- Support HRBP and Staffing team with requisition, offer, and on-boarding process
- Leadership development training
- Coordination and communication regarding requisite programs such as Anti-harassment; Vision/Mission/Values surveys; New Hire surveys.
- Effectively support Learning and Development initiatives through program materials preparation, logistics, and coordination, tracking and reporting. Examples include, but not limited to:
- Represent HR and deliver results on cross-functional teams, as assigned.
- Act as point of contact and effectively resolve employee requests and inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office suite (Outlook; Excel; PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with basic computer interfaces and managing data files
- Demonstrated ability to deal with highly confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to achieve accuracy and “best in class” quality
- Demonstrated problem solver, self-starter and driven to deliver results
- Demonstrated proactive approach; identifying obstacles and suggesting/documenting innovative solutions
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve exceptional results through self-discipline and working through people and/or teams
Basic experience with Human Resource Information Systems (ex: SAP, Success Factors, etc)
- BA/BS required
- Prior experience and/or education in Human Resource discipline preferred
2-5 years of direct Human Resources experience
Atmel Corporation - 12 months ago