Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist will provide Human Resources support to employees throughout North America. The HR Generalist must have the ability to excel in a fast-paced, customer and employee focused culture. They must be capable of working independently on multiple tasks, understand how to prioritize while providing accurate and timely service to their customers. The Generalist is part of a seven person HR team providing support to over 750 employees in 9 offices, including a number of home office based employees.
This position is based in our Portsmouth, NH office
- Ownership and maintenance of the new hire requisition and consultant requisition processes
- Preparation of all offer letters as well as support and guidance for prospective new hires as they transition to the company
- General employee relations guidance to employees and managers
- Management of the annual performance review process and all required policy acceptances
- Benefit administration support including 401(k) enrollments, health & dental plans, and ancillary insurances
- Supervision of the main reception desk, including two part-time receptionists and coordination of relief staff
- Conduct 90 day check-ins with new hires and exit interviews with departing employees including a summary email to share the information with the team
- Provide back up support for weekly new hire orientations
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in a dynamic Human Resources team
- Knowledge and familiarity of employment law as it relates to a Human Resources department (FMLA, ADA, EEO, etc.)
- Ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Proven ability to consistently produce quality work and exceptional attention to detail
- Success working in a matrix environment with a customer and team centered focus
- Excellent writing, interpersonal, and oral communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Fantastic customer service
- Exceptional professionalism and complete confidentiality
- Ability to set and accomplish goals independently utilizing a wide degree of discretion, creativity and latitude
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher )
- Knowledge of ADP, PCPW & HRB or similar systems
- Experience supporting multiple sites within a single company as well as home based employees
- Experience with Great Plains
- Previous supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
About Bottomline Technologies:
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Please Note: Bottomline Technologies does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
Bottomline Technologies - 13 months ago
Bottomline Technologies helps you track both the bottom dollar and the bill. The company provides enterprise software for payment and...