Brad Foote Gearing is seeking an HR Generalist. This position is located in Cicero, IL. The HR Generalist will be exposed to all facets of the HR organization, including labor relations, employee training and performance management.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist with company-wide performance review process.
- Establish and implement supervisory and management skills training.
- Be the main point of contact for all day-to-day labor relations activities.
- Manage the annual benefits enrollment process and answer all benefits-related questions.
- Conduct new employee orientation.
- Drive affirmative action program; generate and preserve other records, reports, and logs to ensure compliance EEO regulations
- Participate in establishing department goals and objectives; responsible for maintaining and updating departmental metrics.
- Update Human Resource Information System records and compile report from database
- Perform administrative functions of the Human Resources department such as employment verifications and unemployment claims
- Handle employee investigations and exit interviews.
- Interact with peers and maintain good working relationships.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
· Bachelors degree, HR concentration preferred.
· 3 years Human Resources experience in manufacturing.
· Previous labor relations experience.
· Knowledge of state and federal laws.
· The ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when managing sensitive employee information.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
· Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills with exceptional attention to detail.
· Familiarity and competence with Microsoft Office products.
· Experience utilizing an HRIS system for employee records and driving data analysis
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to speak/write English fluently. Bi-lingual Spanish or Polish preferred.
Broadwind Energy applies decades of deep industrial expertise to innovate integrated solutions for customers in the energy and infrastructure markets. From gears and gearing systems for wind, oil and gas and mining applications to wind towers, to comprehensive remanufacturing of gearboxes and blades, to operations and maintenance services, and specialty weldments, we have solutions for the energy needs of the future. With facilities throughout the U.S., Broadwind Energy's talented team of 800 employees is committed to helping customers maximize performance of their investmentsquicker, easier and smarter.
Broadwind Energy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our website www.bwen.com to learn more about our organization.
Broadwind Energy, Inc. - 21 months ago