C1 is an integrated consulting and research firm with offices in San Francisco, CA, Summit, NJ and Atlanta, GA.
We are committed to helping our pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients successfully launch and grow their products in a rapidly changing and challenging environment. We excel at working closely with our clients to help them value and prioritize market opportunities and launch new brands.
We are looking for a HR Manager for our New Jersey office. The HR Manager will be responsible for providing Human Resource generalist leadership and support to C1 teams in New Jersey, San Francisco and Atlanta. HR Manager will provide support to employees as it relates to employees development, recruiting/talent acquisition, employees relations, performance management, training assessment and delivery, and organizational and professional development needs.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assist with company’s policies development, enforcement and documentation
- Provide guidance and coaching to all employees on employee relations issues
- Be actively involved in creating and facilitating employee training processes, professional development and career planning
- Manage organization development projects – e.g., performance management, employee survey, talent reviews/succession planning process
- Manage recruitment process and staffing logistics
- Partner effectively with managers to ensure they scale, on-board, engage, and retain their staff successfully
- Facilitate new hire orientation
- Conduct exit interviews and address concerns with immediate managers/team leaders to partner and find a mutual resolution
- Manage the administration of FMLA, STD, and Worker's Compensation Policies
- Ensure compliance of company, local, state and federal employment laws
- Assist with organizational and space planning
- Assist with maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
- Assist with compensation and benefits administration and record-keeping
- Ensure the safety of the work space
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business Administration, Human Resources and or Psychology
- 4-5 years HR experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in organizations that have undergone significant growth and/or change
- Demonstrated knowledge and fluency with all aspects of employee relations
- Ambitious individual with a track record of success in a dynamic organization
- A solutions-driven, progressive HR mentality
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Organizational development experience
- Strong & relevant HR experience with recruitment process and professional development
C1 Consulting is an integrated marketing and market research consulting firm committed to helping our pharmaceutical and biotechnology...