The HR Representative acts as a business partner to management and is accountable to provide support within defined business units. The ideal candidate has a good foundation of HR knowledge, a desire to build solid working relationships, and a passion to learn the business in order to contribute to the HR elements of business strategies.
• Provides input for HR project planning and development.
• Understands the Company's total compensation strategy and works to facilitate pay actions that comply with compensation laws and regulations
• Works closely with the Centers of Excellence (Payroll, Recruiting, Benefits, Retirement, Compensation, Shared Services) to provide the appropriate support in specialty areas of HR
• Maintains positive relations by working with all levels of managers and employees
• Assists in the administration and facilitation of the performance management process
• Counsels employees on developmental opportunities, potential problems, career development and day-to-day inquiries on any HR related matter
• Counsels managers and supervisors on Human Resources policies and procedures
• Designs and conducts (or assists in conducting) training in areas such as employment practices, as well as specific HR related topics to further the knowledge, understanding, and acceptance of programs and issues
• Ensure communications and publications occur on a regularly scheduled plan for distribution to employees in accordance with the communications strategy
CNH - 23 months ago
CNH Global (Case New Holland) is one of the world's largest makers of agricultural combines and tractors, as well as light-industrial and...