1. Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources Management strongly preferred.
2. Minimum three (3) years’ experience in an HR Generalist role.
3. Working knowledge of labor regulations involving employment practices, EEO and related areas.
4. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel.
5. Experience with ABRA and Paymaxx HR programs preferred but not required.
6. Effective oral and written communication skills along with interpersonal and coaching skills.
7. Ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
8. Ability to coordinate multiple priorities/tasks and work independently.
Job Description Summary:
The HR Generalist is responsible for providing Human Resources services to all levels of the organization. Serves as a liaison between the Human Resources department, support departments and operating locations. Provides guidance regarding HR, employment and training activities to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness within the framework of corporate policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
A. Assists Operations Management with resolution to human resources questions and/or issues.
B. Provides employee relations services to management and employees as requested.
C. Works closely with the Director of HR & Benefits to administer all employee benefit and performance management programs.
D. Enters and manages employee data in the HRIS and payroll systems.
E. Develops reports, analyzes data, researches options and makes value-added recommendations.
F. Assists in the creation and revision of policies relating to HR administration as directed by the Senior VP of HR or Director of HR & Benefits.
G. Responsible for the delivery of Employee orientation in primary area of responsibility.
H. Supervises HR Assistant(s) in primary area of responsibility.
I. Required to travel 20-50% to train and audit locations in the primary area of responsibility.
J. Performs other duties as assigned.
CareSouth - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard