Cavicchio Greenhouses Inc., is a 100 year old family owned and operated farm, located 20 miles West of Boston, in Sudbury, Massachusetts. Situated on over 200 acres of land, and employing approximately 350 people annually, we supply New England’s green industry with the highest quality plants, nursery stock, and landscape materials.
We are currently seeking an experienced full time, year round Human Resources Generalist to work with our HR Team. This role requires an organized, energetic and detail oriented multi-tasker to assist the HR Manager and Payroll Manager in all areas of employing, recruiting, and managing Cavicchio personnel.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 5 years experience in the Human Resources field for a medium sized company; preferably manufacturing and wholesale.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written; both English and Spanish)
- A degree in Business Management or Human Resources (SPHR certification preferred, however a PHR certification may be acceptable)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Proficiency with ADP Workforce Now
- A working knowledge of employee benefits to include insurances, paid time off, retirement savings plans, compensation evaluations, tax savings benefits
- A proven history of accuracy and compliance in the Human Resources field
- Payroll processing knowledge to include time, attendance, deductions and compensation.
Job Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Perform Benefits Administration to include staff education, claims resolution, change reporting, and invoice approval including reconciliation, open enrollment and benefit reporting, enrollments and disenrollments
- Maintain compliance in all aspects required by the government
- Participate in all training that falls within the HR/Payroll/Safety segment of Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.
- Develop and maintain Human Resources and Safety programs, policies and procedures
- Process significant amounts of paperwork accurately and timely in a very fast paced environment
- Act as employee liaison in many varied HR related situations
Cavicchio Greenhouses Inc. offers competitive pay and a complete benefits package upon eligibility.
Please see the beginning of the careers section for details.
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
110 Codjer Lane
Sudbury, MA 01776
FAX (978) 443-5440
or e-mail to email@example.com
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cavicchio Greenhouses Inc. is a wholesale company servicing New England garden centers, landscapers, municipalities, golf courses, landscape...