Who We Are
We're a young, ambitious group with diverse strengths delivering the best television from around the world. Founded in 2009, DramaFever is a fast-growing online service with millions of viewers every month. Our investors include AMC Networks, Bertelsmann, NALA Investments, and MK Capital as well as founders/CXOs of YouTube, Machinima, LowerMyBills, Badoo, StubHub, GraphEffect, Capital IQ, Wikets, and many others.
About the HR Generalist
DramaFever is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to oversee the human resources needs for our rapidly expanding team. The ideal candidate is proactive, insightful, and organized people person who can immediately tap into the pulse of our company and our staffing needs. In addition to onboarding new hires, and keeping our team happy and healthy, you will lead recruiting efforts for technical, marketing, content, and other business roles.
What You’ll Do
- Manage recruiting process, including drafting job descriptions, screening candidates, conducting preliminary interviews, scheduling subsequent round interviews, and on-boarding new hires
- Attend career fairs to actively seek out new talent
- Take ownership of HR administration for full- and part-time employees, including payroll/benefits administration, company policies, handbook, conflict resolution, employee evaluations, etc.
- Assist team members with employee relations-related questions and concerns
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in human resources and development
- Experience or knowledge in recruiting for technical roles
Bonus points if…
- You have previous experience at a startup
- You have an interest in international pop culture
- You have a degree in Human Resources
- Work with a group of young, fun, talented people in a loft on 28th & Madison.
- Competitive salary and options package, full healthcare and benefits.
- Three weeks’ paid vacation
- Free snacks, lots of catered meals and enough soda and beer to last a lifetime
DramaFever - 30+ days ago
We are huge fans of Asian television dramas, particularly the ones from Korea, Japan, and China. Many of them have very engaging story lines...