1. Primary Function
Provide support in functional areas of human resources including but not limited to recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development, training, and special projects. Assist in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee booklets, communications, and/or meetings. Prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organization needs.
2. Specific Functions
1) Maintain employee personnel and medical files.
2) Accurately maintain data integrity of the HRMS (Oracle) system.
3) Assist HR in reporting, establishing, interpreting, and administering policies, legal and ethical compliance, hiring, problem solving, training, and various other activities.
4) Provide EHS support with Workers’ Compensation injury/accident reporting.
5) Lead and coordinate company activities and events.
6) Maintain and report monthly metrics and perform additional reporting as needed.
7) Coordinate training and other related programs.
8) Administer staffing and requisition process such as scheduling interviews, coordinating candidate travel arrangements, interviewing candidates, recruiting, new hire administration and orientation.
9) Provide an open door to assist employees with questions regarding HR policies, procedures and benefits.
10) Work closely with accounting/payroll departments to help resolve employee questions/problems.
11) Flexible to support a 24/7 workforce.
12) Work in a safe manner according to the EHS policies and programs.
13) Perform other duties as assigned.
Eaton - 5 months ago
Eaton is a diversified power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical,...