EarthCon Consultants, Inc. (EarthCon), a national environmental consulting firm, is seeking a Generalist Human Resources Professional for its corporate headquarters office in Marietta, GA.
As a key member of the Senior Professional Support Team, the Human Resources Professional (HR Professional) will assume a strategic role in human resources management within EarthCon. The HR Professional will provide expert professional advice and support to the company’s leadership on all aspects of people management. The HR Professional will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, and managing human resources related activities for the company including direct responsibility in the areas of compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements, employee relations and retention, policy development and documentation, performance management, compensation and benefits administration, employee safety and welfare.
Minimum Position Requirements include the following:
Key areas of responsibility and duties include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management/Administration or a related discipline, or a combination of education and relevant experience
- Minimum 10 years in progressively responsible HR positions with at least 5 years experience in a professional services firm
- Certification as a Professional or Senior Professional in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR)
- Demonstrable record of high achievement and leadership
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Can-do attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player attitud e
EarthCon’s entrepreneurial approach and flat organizational structure enable it to maximize service to clients while minimizing bureaucracy and administrative distractions for staff. EarthCon people love what they do – have top credentials in their fields – work as team players and are passionate advocates for their client's business interests.
- Compliance with relevant local, state and federal legal requirements and regulations
- Employee relations including development of policies and procedures as needed, management of performance appraisal process, management of grievance and disciplinary matters, etc.
- Compensation and benefits program implementation and management
- New employee on-boarding
- Management of company’s Affirmative Action Plan
- Oversight of health and safety policies and procedures including management of medical surveillance, drug screen and background check programs
EarthCon offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. If you’re a high achiever and confident in your abilities, please apply now. EOE/M/F/D/V
EarthCon - 13 months ago
EarthCon provides a wide range of comprehensive environmental and engineering consulting services which are organized into three main...