Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is a leading independent provider of technology-enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid-sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front-, middle- and back-office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
POSITION: HR Generalist/Compliance Specialist
• Serves as primary HR support person and business partner for approximately 100 employees and managers at Seattle and Raleigh locations.
• Assists in managing recruitment effort, including creating job postings, managing position requisitions, initiating background checks, creating offer letters, and conducting phone screens.
• Conducts new-employee orientations and exit interviews to cover both HR and Compliance issues.
• Assists in administering performance evaluation programs.
• Assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
• Fosters effective employee communication across the organization.
• Maintains and updates HRIS records and organization charts. Compiles reports from HRIS database.
• Performs other special projects as assigned.
• Coordinates travel plans for employees visiting from India office.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years of Human Resources experience
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
• Effective interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of current employment law and regulations at federal, state and local levels.
• Must have track record of working collaboratively with all levels of management.
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint
• Experience with HRIS systems.
• Utmost integrity and adherence to confidentiality is the mainstay of this position.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Envestnet is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and ensuring that all employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability (unrelated to the ability to perform job duties) veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law.