Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. company and industry leader in aircraft management, maintenance and charter services is seeking a HR Generalist for our facility at Lunken airport in Cincinnati, Ohio. Executive Jet Management is committed to providing World Class Service to its Aircraft Owners and Charter Customers through our exceptionally well skilled employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years of Human Resources with experience required with focus on recruiting.
- Advanced PC skills including Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, various HRMS and accounting software.
- Effective organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with project management.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws that apply to HR programs.
- Assists with the hiring process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, coordinating travel arrangements and hiring high-quality applicants for all assigned openings.
- Prepare position postings, advertisement and information materials.
- Maintains all statistical data associated with the recruitment of open positions ensuring timely and accurate information.
- Update status of openings to hiring managers on a regular basis.
- Coordinate new job requisitions with hiring managers and maintain internal and external job postings.
- Screen potential applicants for qualifications as compared to job requirements and refer qualified applicants to hiring manager.
- Participate in phone and personal interviews of qualified applicants and coordinate hiring requirements including background checks and drug screens.
- Ensure notification of non-selected candidates in accordance department guidelines.
- Manage leave of absence program, act as company HIPPA officer, prepare and administer STD, LTD, FMLA and Workers compensation programs.
- Prepare and/or update new hire orientation materials and conduct classes on a weekly basis when needed. Coordinate with hiring managers and company training departments on start dates.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment and responds to unemployment inquiries; provides employment verifications and answers questions from internal and external customers.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Responsible for implementing, maintaining and integrating (in conjunction with other functions) policies, processes and procedures for the HR function throughout the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply online, please visit our website at www.ejmjets.com .
To ensure a safe work environment, we conduct pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE
Executive Jet Management, Inc. - 12 months ago