Job Description - HR Generalist (141391) |
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer
HR Generalist - Job Number: 141391
The HR Generalist will have broad local responsibilities to include leading and supporting HR initiatives and programs as well as recruiting functions and administrative support for our Austin and San Antonio, TX locations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Administrative and office Management:
- Acts as receptionist/Office manager for the Austin, TX location. Would provide additional administrative support to the San Antonio, TX office. Position is based in Austin, TX.
- Produces a variety of correspondence, reports and presentations, as needed, using the appropriate software for word processing, graphics, and spreadsheets.
- Maintains confidential department records and files.
- Works closely with HR Business Partners and management to create project plans, implement programs and evaluate results.
- Provides policy interpretation, counseling and training for employees and managers on programs, policies and procedures.
- Assists HR Business Partners (HRBPs) in the resolution of employee relations issues.
- Coordinates and processes employee terminations. Collects termination documentation, determines final paycheck, and conducts exit interviews for terminating employees.
- Drafts and distributes employee communications within functional area. Coordinates communications with other company departments as appropriate.
- Reviews employee data and approves transactions in Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to ensure data integrity necessary for reporting and analysis.
- Builds and generates standard and ad-hoc human resources reports.
Consults with Talent Acquisition Partner, Business Unit Leaders and Executive Team to identify and recruit potential hires
Collaborates with Senior Talent Acquisition Partner throughout the recruiting/hiring process to communicate recruitment/candidates status.
Proactively sources qualified candidates through social media, job boards, referrals, industry contacts, manager and employee networks and associations.
Develops networking and referral base with community organizations, agencies and schools/colleges/universities.
Leads local career fairs and other community talent events.
Conducts screening, interviewing selection in a professional and effective manner.
Ensure positive candidate experience throughout the process from recruiter communication through extension of offer.
Completes all new hire paperwork and ensures all background and other pre-employment screening is processed. Other duties:
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Job : Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
1- 3 years HR Generalist experience preferred
- 1-3 years recruiting experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite; experience with Taleo or other Applicant Tracking System a plus.
- Must be able to manage conflicting priorities, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Highly detail oriented and ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadline oriented projects is essential
- Demonstrated propensity to take initiative
- Strong follow through and customer service orientation
- Driven, go-getter mentality
Primary Location : United States-Texas-Austin
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : 05-Aug-14, 4:53:17 PM
Brand : Experian
Reasonable Accommodation Experian provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request
in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com
or 714-830-5022. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Experian will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Experian.
Experian - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
Experian Information Solutions, also known as Experian Americas, is the US-based arm of global credit reporting agency Experian plc....