The Human Resources Generalist in Boston will act as a primary contact and advisor for employees and managers on the full-spectrum of Human Resources subjects.
- Act as primary contact for employees in the Boston offices (State Street, A Street) regarding HR issues.
- Apply corporate HR initiatives locally, acting as liaison between corporate HR and location management / employees.
- Counsel managers on development of Goals & Objectives and Performance Appraisals.
- Participate in individual Corrective Action including employee termination in support of managers and corporate HR efforts.
- Support local recruiting efforts by interviewing applicants and participating in selection process as needed.
- Support compliance with state and federal law as needed.
- Conduct Harassment Avoidance training.
- Assist in rollout of new benefits to employees as needed
- Support Learning & Development initiatives by participating in local training sessions as needed.
- Facilitate onboarding of new employees and conduct new hire orientations
Job Requirements :
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with concentration in Human Resources – or equivalent degree or business experience
- 3 to 5 years Human Resources generalist experience in a professional environment
Please apply online at www.factset.com/careers
It is the policy of FactSet Research Systems Inc. ("FactSet") to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, pregnancy, military or military reserve obligations, or any other class or status protected by law. This policy applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discharge, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FactSet Research Systems - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
Analysts, portfolio managers, and investment bankers know FactSet Research Systems has the facts down pat. The company offers...