This exciting new role will have general operations responsibilities for recruiting activities within the corporate offices and providing HR support for all employees in the Scottsdale office on HR policies and programs.
· Sourcing, screening and interviewing potential candidates for employment
· Setting up interviews with potential candidates; direct hire, temps and contractors
· Fosters a climate of trust in the organization
· Responds clearly and timely to employee inquires
· Prepare new hire/exit paperwork/forms/packages
· Organizes and conducts new hire orientations, assist in the development of on boarding plan, and exit interviews
· Inputs and maintains employee data in the HRIS system such as new hires, promotions, transfer, performance reviews, terminations, retirements, managed leave, pay increases/decreases, etc.
· Ensure records and files are maintained in accordance with State and Federal employment laws
· Compiling and reporting personnel statistics to appropriate federal agencies
· Conducting reference/background checks/drug screenings
· Answers general questions regarding HR policy, insurance issues, etc.
· Attend internal and external meetings, conferences, etc. as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field
· 1-3 years prior HR experience
· Ability to establish and maintain effective, positive working relationships with internal and external customers
· Ability to maintain confidential information
· Strong research and problem solving skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office; Power Point, Word and Excel
· Strong written/verbal communication skills and demonstrate good listening skills
· Must have independent and organized work style: Effectively manage time and prioritize workload, assume and manage multiple tasks without close supervision, adapt to change, and consistently meet deadlines. Ability to make independent decisions and suggest ways to improve services and processes
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation - 12 months ago