Position Title: HR Generalist
Location: Denver, CO
FLSA Status: Full time, exempt
Four Winds Interactive seeks an HR Generalist to work with the Talent Development team (“human resources”). This position will assist in creating, supporting, and executing the programs and procedures that support the company’s talent needs. The HR Generalist will have a significant impact on enhancing and supporting Four Winds Interactive’s employees’ performance as well as the company’s compliance and efforts to be an employer of choice. The HR Generalist will report to the Talent Development Manager, and this position is not a management position.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
· Remain current on issues related to and execute projects regarding regulatory and legal changes regarding HR compliance and requirements to ensure the company is meeting legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions.
· Administer performance management and compensation processes to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the company and to reward and retain top talent.
· Manage recruitment activities including but not limited to developing recruitment strategies, screening resumes and interview candidates, arranging interview, conducting follow-up both internally and externally, and executing on pre-employment and new hire procedures.
· Handle escalated employee relations issues through conflict resolution, proper investigation, analysis, and decisions on facts, causes, and recommendations for corrective action that are compliant with company policy, federal/state law.
· Assist in setting up and improving policy and programs for measuring performance, compensation, recognition, and training of employees.
· Maintain personnel records and develop spreadsheets, on-line HR tools, systems, and/or other creative and simple techniques for preparing and presenting data to monitor and measure HR effectiveness, productivity, and costs.
· Provide advice and guidance to management on the interpretation of company/HR policies, procedures, and programs in alignment with the overall business strategy; partner with management in planning, designing, implementing, and evaluating company HR policies, procedures, and programs.
· Foster positive employee relations, meaningful communication programs, and coordinate organization-sponsored employee services and activities in order to enhance the company culture.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in human resources, personnel administration, industrial relations, labor relations, or related field.
· PHR highly preferred.
· 2+ years of responsible experience in the area of human resources, especially recruiting and compliance.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, strong internet skills, and a capacity for learning new technologies.
· Demonstrated track record of success in HR-related endeavors.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong reading comprehension and active listening skills.
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
· Ability to multi-task, coordinate, and manage complex problems.
· Ability to work independently in an environment where interruptions are routine and frequent.
· Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the HR field, regulations and requirements.
· Business-focused with the ability to think critically and analytically, easily adapt to change, have strong organizational skills, and a detail-oriented approach in day-to-day work flow and document management.
· Well-developed team skills, unquestioned integrity and ability to maintain confidential information, plus the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle sensitive HR issues
· Ability to work with people of various backgrounds.
Desired Skills Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Proven ability to execute on legal and governmental compliance-related HR projects, including but not limited to health and safety, EEO, ERISA, etc.
· Proficiency with Taleo, especially reporting and analytics function.
· Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media recruiting tools/techniques.
Application Submission Instructions:
Please submit your application at: http://www.fourwindsinteractive.com/careers/
Four Winds Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Four Winds Interactive, LLC. - 14 months ago