As a HR Generalist in Stamford, CT, you will provide a wide range of HR support for a cross section of HR professionals, business teams and the Stamford headquarters location.
• Own HR Data entry for Corporate Functions
• Partner with the Affinity, Engagement and Inclusion Networks, and site HR leaders to develop and drive the HR annual calendar and HR Programs for the Stamford Site
• Analyze, prepare, and compile employee-related data, personnel statistics, and special project information.
• Provide assistance and guidance to employees and managers as it relates to FMLA, Disability, Workers Compensation
• Own the site on-boarding and off-boarding programs, coordinating logistics and delivery of programs and activities for new hires and exiting employees.
• Support select external community engagement events.
• Partner with HR leaders to create and deliver communications, training and web collateral in support of driving improved engagement, performance and org effectiveness
• Collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholder groups, to drive and support the adoption of HR Programs.
• Leverage data to identify and implement program enhancements
• BA/BS degree and 2+ years' experience in Human Resources; or in lieu of a degree, 6+ years' experience in Human Resources
• 1+ years' experience serving as an HR generalist
• Technically proficient with MS office and other program management tools (must be an experienced Excel and PowerPoint user)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Experience working with HR systems such as Oracle and Workday
• Experience working at a Headquarters location
• Track record of working well in matrix collaborative environment
• Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to be organized and prioritize in a high-volume fast-paced environment where change is constant with a positive attitude
• Demonstrate initiative in starting and completing multiple projects
• Ability to think through broader business implications, including tactical, strategic and enterprise dependencies, with an awareness of upstream/downstream impact
Section 19 Job
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.
Apply to job
Save to cart
GE Careers - 4 months ago
At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the...