You ... are someone who has demonstrated leadership in HR generalist roles in the past. You are not afraid to bring new ideas or challeng
ing existing assumptions. You have figured out how to succeed in difficult environments, and bring clarity to chaos. You are capable of interacting at a high level with senior leaders, as well as getting into the weeds to complete a task. You have gotten as much as you can out of your current role, but desire to grow professionally.
We ... are looking for a dynamic HR Generalist to join our team. The HR Generalist will work closely with stakeholders to solve challenging workforce issues in a dynamic and fast paced environment. He/she is responsible for partnering with all levels of internal customers to develop value-added solutions and serve as a point of contact for employees on all HR related matters. He/she will act as a cultural ambassador, driving enthusiasm and energy throughout the organization. Key responsibilities include creating and/or delivering various human resources programs such as rewards and recognition, training and development, performance management and compensation practices.
- Support business leaders in developing the depth and breadth of talent and in driving the achievement of business initiatives
- Drive all activities associated with the Performance Management cycle
- Focus on retention strategies to retain and motivate professional talent
- Partner with business leaders to support organizational strategy and objectives
- Identify development needs and initiate communication, ad hoc training and coaching to address development and performance issues.
- Assist with the collect, analyze, report and present employment related data such as turnover and retention rates and exit interview results
- Directly provide advice and consultation to managers and employees on a variety of routine as well as complex employee relations issues
- Provide tactical planning & implementation of organizational structure changes, communication plans, and day-to -day talent management (moves, new hires, transfers).
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience (at least 3 at the HR generalist level) in a fast paced, dynamic organization
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Strong employee relations experience
- Exceptional influencing and interfacing skills
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, dynamic organization
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a professional manner
- High level of judgment and discretion
- Demonstrated ability to be a flexible team player with a positive attitude
GSN Digital - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard