GoWireless is currently seeking an HR Generalist for our HR Department at Corporate Headquarters in Las Vegas, NV.
The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the Human Resource function. The position reports to the HR Director.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for assisting in recruiting for the region to include placing advertising and pre-screening
• Adheres to Company policy and procedures and enforces compliance by employees
• Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislations and insures company compliance
• Responsible for compliance with Federal and State legislation
• Responsible for enrollment of benefits in conjunction with the Benefits Administrator
• Meets departments productivity standards
• Tracks promotions and Succession Planning
• Tracks all background screens and drug testing
• Evaluate and advise Senior Management on issues that present risk to the company.
• Coordinates and tracks exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation
• Consults with HR Director
• Works with District and Store Managers to assist them in effectively managing personnel matters
• Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets information needs
• Tracks HR metrics to include turnover, retention and insurance participation
• Acts as a role model within and outside the Company
• Other duties as assigned by the HR Director
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
• 4-yr Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent related experience
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Federal and State employment law
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Recruiting experience
• Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
• Ability to troubleshoot and maintain consistency