Almost as revolutionary as air travel itself is the ability to get online, in air. Gogo has made this technological dream a reality. Not even George Jetson could have seen this coming.
Gogo employees are at the forefront of a revolution. Infusing air travel with a sense of excitement and possibility that hasn’t been seen since the Wright Brothers and the Pan Am air hostess. Simply put, Gogo is redefining the way people fly. We can’t offer you more legroom or silence crying children, but we can keep people connected and entertained for hours.
To be sure, we’re proud of our accomplishments, but our employees are our greatest source of pride. It’s our talented team that defines the thrilling new experiences Gogo will bring to tomorrow’s travelers.
Working at Gogo, you’ll be asked to think outside the box, think next to the box, and even ponder smashing the blasted box. Our team is transformative, dynamic and enthusiastic.
If you have even the slightest desire to be part of something this different and innovative, to be inspired daily and applauded like a rock star… give us a call.
Gogo is growing and so is HR! Our Generalist opportunity will help our growing HR team by providing support in a variety of areas which include: onboarding, employee relations, performance management, and compensation. This role will also have the opportunity to help design HR policies and procedures to support the business. Successful candidates will be flexible, adaptable, open to new ideas, and able to roll up their sleeves to contribute to a winning team.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- Innovative, forward-thinking, and team based culture.
- Broad spectrum of responsibilities
- Interaction with leadership
- Opportunity to be part of a fast paced, growing organization
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep a pulse on employee morale, bring trends/issues and recommendations to Manager/VP.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR programs
- Maintain employee records
- Analyze HR Metrics (e.g., turnover, on boarding, engagement, etc.) and prepare trend reports to review with HR Manager.
- Performance Management – Provide support for performance management processes
- Exit Process- Provide support for employee resignations and terminations through confirming logistics, completing exit interviews, ensuring that employees are exited smoothly and reporting on trends for employee departures.
- Participate in process improvement efforts and special projects as directed
Competencies present for success
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management and 3-5 years related experience
- PHR certification a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting a corporate environment required; high tech industry experience a plus
- 3+ years’ experience with a large enterprise HR system is required: Peoplesoft, ADP, Oracle, Ultimate Software etc.
- Knowledge of employment laws and practices required
- Effective oral and written communication skills required
- Experience facilitating training that varies in topic is a plus
- Strong technical skills include: Excel, and PowerPoint and must have the ability to use various systems and explain how to use them to others.
- Comfortable handling routine projects, able to prioritize on short notice and ability to work in a fast paced organization
Collaboration and cooperation
Willingness to learn
Gogo LLC is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. We are committed to the concept regarding Equal Employment opportunity. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Gogo - 10 months ago