Great HealthWorks, a "People First, Profit Second" company and makers of Omega XL and other natural health products and supplements seeks a strong candidate for HR Generalist. We are a vertically integrated direct response marketing company operating since 2003 and engaged in marketing and sales of premium natural health care products and supplements through all forms of media. |
Will handle a wide range of HR Generalist tasks and will be able to work independently with little supervision. Must be adaptable to changing priorities and be extremely well organized. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Administers various human resources policies and procedures; assists in development and implementation of policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Administers compensation program and monitors performance evaluation program
- Conducts recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel
- Guides managers on the handling of employee relations issues. Conducts and documents investigations
- Reviews exit interviews and analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Facilitates and/or provides human resources training to employees
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Strong knowledge of various employment laws and practices, PHR certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree Human Resources Management, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an HR Generalist
- Ability to objectively coach employees and supervisors through complex issues
- The ability to research and analyze various different type of data information.
- Must have the ability to make recommendation to effective resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with HRIS and applicant tracking software
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to gather and analyze information
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with duties
Great HealthWorks - 10 months ago