Job Code :
Tampa FL US 33626
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Human Resources - &g
t; Benefits, Recruiting, Training & Development, Compensation, Employee Relations
From 45,000 To 50,000 USD Per Year
Job Description :
· Partners with Team Members and Management to communicate and enforce various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws and government regulations.
· Assists with recruiting and hiring new Team Members and conducts new Team Member orientation.
· Responsible Manager for D.F.W.P. drug program and all testing.
· Maintains and coordinates Team Member recognition programs, company events and Awards.
· Manages and coordinates annual benefits Open Enrollment activities.
· Explains the details of benefit offerings like 401K, Healthcare, Optional Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and leaves including FMLA. Coordinates with Team Members to keep records current and accurate.
· Manages and updates Training Records.
· Responsible for legal postings/boards for the facility.
· Maintains Team Member files including personnel files, I-9 files and medical files.
· Assist with disciplinary actions in conjunction with Management.
· Perform interviews including applicant, new hire and exit interviews.
· Coordinate/Implements Corporate HR policies and procedures.
· Support other administrative duties as required.
Job Requirements :
Bachelors degree preferred in Business Administration or related field
2-4 years of relevant Human Resource experience. Prior exposure to manufacturing a plus
Membership in SHRM – PHR Certificate is preferred
Must read, write and communicate in English. Spanish language skills a plus
Knowledge of employment laws, including but not limited to: Title VII, FMLA, ADA, WARN Act, ADEA, OWBPA, EEO and FLSA
Must have excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communications skills, be well-organized, flexible and able to support a fast paced manufacturing environment
Comfortable using MS Office Suite; including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and MSWord
HEICO - 16 months ago
Here's a HEICO haiku: HEICO companies/ Providing for jet engines/ In flight or on land. Its Flight Support Group, consisting of HEICO...