My client, a fortune 500 food and beverage company is seeking an up and coming HR Professional.
This position will be responsible for providing HR support to the organization (employees and managers) with regards to all aspects of HR. Areas of focus include policy interpretation, performance management, employee relations, investigations, recruiting, HR reporting, rewards and recognition, employment law /compliance, training and development, and succession planning. This position will also be involved in coordinating strategic HR programs including diversity, mentoring, internships, career development / coaching, etc. This position is also responsible for assisting in driving effective organizational change management strategies, employee engagement programs and Leadership Development initiatives which proactively drive employee engagement and enablement.
· Bachelor’s degree required ; study focused on Human Resource Management, Business, Organizational Management or comparable discipline, from a top tier school.
· Travel Requirement – 40%
· Knowledge of state and federal employment law including HR technical knowledge of EEO, AA, FMLA, ADA, unemployment, and worker’s compensation, investigation processes, compensation practices, benefit programs, and recruitment processes
· Minimum 2-4 years of HR generalist experience
· Demonstrated experience delivering training via classroom and online tools
· Demonstrated employee relations / communications experience dealing with difficult employee issues, conflicts, charges, and with working with Legal resources
· Microsoft Office; HRIS systems – SAP preferred
· Ability to deal effectively with employees / management, requiring high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to diffuse emotionally charged issues and to collect accurate information to resolve conflicts or issues
· Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels, from frontline employees to region leadership.
· Strong analytical, mathematical, conceptual thinking, problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
· Ability to read, listen and communicate verbally and in writing to effectively impact the organization
· Must have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, be detail-oriented and have the ability to manage time effectively and work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a team environment
· Must have a strong sense of urgency and be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi-task.
· Must be flexible and adaptable, and have the ability to stay focused and positive in a changing environment
Recruitics - 10 months ago
HR PRO was founded as a new division of PES Inc. in late 2008 by Erin and Phil Graham. PES Inc. has been in existence since 2003 as the...