We are seeking a talented and experienced HR Generalist to join our team!
Under general supervision is responsible for the day to day administration of human resources programs and procedures for company employees. Assist managers with and review disciplinary actions ensuring proper and complete documentation. Ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations and guidelines: Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA, Americans with Disability Act (ADA), EEOC/AAP, Workers Compensation, FLSA and others.
General Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Do you have what it takes?
- Assist in recruitment efforts by maintaining job files, placing employment advertisements, pre-screening and routing resumes to appropriate hiring managers, preparing offer letters and obtaining signatures, and maintaining pre-employment drug screening program.
- Assume subject matter expert role on Employee Relations issues and other specific HR task functions.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Assists in administration of personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Maintains and administers performance evaluation and salary administration program.
- Ensures company compliance with federal and state requirements by maintaining and administering tracking systems such as applicant flow, I-9, and others as needed.
- Promote and manage local implementation of HR Programs and initiatives.
- Conducts presentations and facilitate training on HR related topics.
- Requires 10-15% travel (Arizona, Northern California & Washington).
- Other duties as required or needed.
- Must be 100% bilingual (Spanish/English).
- BS/BA Degree Preferred. Certificate in Human Resources with 5-10 years progressive work experience in the human
- resources field is acceptable
- Good knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- Strong interpersonal, and communication both verbal and written skills.
- Computer literate.
- Detail oriented with advanced organizational skills.
HR Solutions - 12 months ago