This position will help support Huawei’s US R&D people initiatives for 2013, working out of our US Headquarters location in Santa Clara, CA.
Our Top Responsibilities:
Our Qualifications and Requirements:
- Administer and improve Human Resource operation processes: Benefits, FMLA, New Employee Orientation, on boarding and off boarding process, and Benefit Invoicing.
- Manage various HR reports and analytics
- Document and improve various HR processes
- Leverage corporate HR best practices and help localize for US R&D employee base
- Must have outstanding interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Public speaking, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- High degree of flexibility, ability to multi-task, work with ambiguity and readily accept change
- Ability to coach and influence employees and managers
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on detail and accuracy
- Solid project management skills with an ability to keep projects on track and deliver results
- BA/BS required, prefer BS in Business Administration, HR management or related field.
- Knowledge of human resources policies and practices, state and federal employment laws.
- Strong working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Workday, Benetrac.
- Experience directly related to the on boarding and off boarding process including exit interviews.
- Experience supporting training, development, and employee orientation
- A minimum of 8 years experience in Human Resources as a generalist or HR business partner. High tech company experience preferred.
Huawei Investment Holding knows the importance of good connections. One of China's leading manufacturers of telecommunications...