About the Position
We are now looking for an awesome HR professional to come and spearhead HR initiatives. This position is all about caring for our employees. So if you are interested - please read on.
We are NYC based fast-growing technology consulting and advisory firm. We have an impressive track record of success with a wide range of clients from Fortune 500 like Weight-Watchers, Equinox, Barnes & Noble, Hertz, Time Inc to some of the most promising high-growth businesses like Amplify, Yodle.com, Booker.com etc. So far, our business has only grown through word of mouth.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with the willingness to work hard and diligently. The right candidate should be able to handle confidential information in the most professional manner and at the same time maintain loyalty in all situations.
If you have superior organizational skills, fluent communication skills and superior ability to get the job done by planning the work and following up on tasks, please apply to this job with your most updated resume.
- Implement human resources programs and initiatives, including health and welfare benefits, training and development, succession planning, performance review system
- To foster a conducive working environment through employee relations activities and communication
- Resolve employee issues and conflicts by identifying, evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees
- Responsible for reviewing, developing or recommending HR policies or changes and providing expert HR guidance to employees
- Establishing, documenting, and providing employees with measurable performance criteria and creating a scalable performance appraisal system
- Develop strategic employee retention plans
- Identify employees’ key skills and propose training needs accordingly.
- Accountable for resource planning and management
- Manage employee documentation and records maintenance
- Responsible for on-boarding, immigration, benefits administration, employee relations, employee engagement, performance management etc.
- Facilitate new hire orientations
- Organize company events- quarterly/yearly employee meetings
- Responsible for immigration processing (H-1B Filing and Green Card Filing)
- Manage employee communication and relations
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- MUST HAVE experience in a technology environment preferably at a consulting services firm.
- At least 3 to 5 years' experience in a HR Generalist position with a B.S. or Master’s Degree in Business Administration (HR management (preferable)) or any bachelors course work with a major in HR management
- Superior leadership and employee relations skills
- Detail oriented, demonstrated ability to multi-task, plan, and execute multiple concurrent activities and priorities.
- Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy while handling multiple tasks
- Demonstrated experience in proactively managing tasks to ensure timely execution of plans.
- Exemplifies willingness to take initiative and follow up
- Excellent PC skills with demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent judgment, discretion and understanding of the necessity for confidentiality
InRhythm - 19 months ago
Who Are We?
We are a NY city based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of...