Summary : As a customer support HR team member providing the best customer service to internal and external customers, the HR Generalist assists with the onboarding and benefits administration function for Infinity Sales Group.
Job Duties :
- Oversee the new hire onboarding process including new hire background checks, drug screens and reference checks
- Monitors the completion of pre-employment screening and reviews the results with the HR Manager
- Reviews new hire paperwork packets for orientation classes ensuring all necessary and federally mandated documents are included
- Assists new hires with the new hire paperwork and ensures all required documents are complete and accurate
- Inputs I-9 information into the e-verify system within the specified deadline for federal compliance
- Organizes and maintains all new hire paperwork and timely files with current personnel records
- Enters all new hires into the ADP HR & Benefits portal to ensure timely submission to payroll, accuracy of records and data entry
- Provide customer service to current employees’ inquiries as needed
- Ensure all policies and Standard Operating Procedures are followed and adhered to
- Perform other duties as assigned by management .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources preferred. Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and applicable work experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of Human Resources experience required. Previous experience in a call center highly preferred.
- Professional HR designation preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Strong computer and keyboard skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook. Prior experience in ADP required.
- High attention to detail with ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated effective organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented
Infinity Sales Group, LLC - 14 months ago