This position is responsible for performing day-to-day activities to support assigned operational group. The HR Generalist will respond to employee inquiries regarding policies, processes and programs, and will be responsible for front-line activities in regards to: employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, and talent acquisition.
• Require Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field.
• Minimum 3 years experience in a Human Resources administrative/coordinator support role
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organization and administrative skills supported by computer application proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Demonstrated ability to perform a variety of recruitment and other technical human resources duties.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to provide exceptional customer service and perform multiple tasks and priorities to stringent deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Intertek - 14 months ago
Intertek is a nosy nellie when it comes to product safety and international trade. The company, a leading provider of testing and inspection...