KIXEYE is looking for an HR Generalist to join our small but nimble HR team. Having seen double digit growth in a one year period, the HR team is focused on building out process and programs to align with the 500+ persons KIXEYE employs. While this role will have a primary focus, candidates should expect a healthy amount of hands-on, nose to the grindstone work focused on improving, automating and optimizing the employee experience.
This is an awesome opportunity for a Comp or HR Analyst who wants to branch out and develop other areas of HR.
What you get to do everyday:
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (approx 40%) - (Duties which you will be leading)
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES (approx 60%) - (Duties which you will assist with or possibly lead)
- Lead Compensation efforts including salary survey benchmarking, job/title evaluation, job pricing, and bonus administration.
- Work with the HR Director to establish Compensation strategy.
- Lead reporting and workforce analytics
What you bring to the role:
- Employee onboarding/ new hire orientation
- Performance Management
- Benefits Administration
- 401(k) administration
- Learning and Development
- Partnering with the business leaders
Key Competencies that will help candidates stand out from the crowd:
- 4 to 7 years professional experience with at least 2 1/2 years experience related to requirements listed below.
- Experience with compensation administration including salary surveys, bonus administration, total compensation (plan design a plus)
- Knowledge of people analytics such as turnover reporting, workforce development, performance management, total rewards, cost/benefit assessments
- Experience in translating analytics into the development of HR strategy will earn you brownie points
- Advanced Excel and qualitative analytics skills
- Prior experience with administration of benefits, 401k, commuter spending a huge plus.
- Work and experience in employee programs and cultural initiatives
- Process and detail oriented
- Candidates with a combo of big company and startup experience will have an edge
- Strong communication skills
- Written and spoken English as well as ability to concisely convey messages and ideas
- 4 year degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fight for the Mission (drive)
- Take Initiative
- Be both Student and Teacher
- Act with Integrity
- Be a Force for Good (lead by example)
- Strive for Greatness
KIXEYE - 30+ days ago
Founded in 2007, KIXEYE is an online gaming company that plays to win. Responsible for popular titles like Backyard Monsters, Battle Pirates...