The HR Generalist will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas of Human Resources: Departmental Development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment. Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of human resource administration, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills will be expected of the successful candidate.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
Status, Shifts and Hours Worked
- Bachelor's degree and three (3) to five (5) years of Human Resources experience, OR
- Master's degree in Human Resources Management and two (2) years of experience in the HR field, OR
- Seven (7) years of experience in the HR field, OR
- Any similar combination of education and experience.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification preferred.
How To Apply
Apply online @ www.lafayettegeneral.com
Amount of Travel
Work At Home