Lakeshore TolTest Corporation is among the fastest growing federal contracting companies in the United States. Operating in 40 office locations in 12 countries worldwide, Lakeshore TolTest provides complete general construction, environmental, and energy services to federal and municipal government agencies, as well as commercial clients and is quickly becoming a recognized construction solutions provider in the domestic oil & gas industry.
Job Purpose :
The HR Generalist supports the objective of implementing and maintaining cost effective, efficient delivery of HR services through a business partner based approach to the North American Oil & Gas (NAOG) organization. Position will be required to provide strategic support to ensure that appropriate steps, actions and documentation is prepared as necessary.
Overall Responsibilities and Duties
· Administration of various Human Resource plans and procedures in support of North American Oil and Gas (NAOG)
· Assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures\
· Administer and monitor performance evaluation and compensation programs as related to NAOG
· Assist in answering basic benefit questions, and/or acting as a liaison as necessary with the Benefits Specialist
· Supports NAOG on-site recruiting efforts, including onsite staffing logistics, new hire paperwork, etc.
· Processes personnel action forms; obtaining proper approvals before distributing to corporate office.
· Prepares documentation as required related to performance, conduct, etc. for issuance to employees and personnel file.
· Organization development
· Compliance to employment laws and regulations
· Employee relations, employee services and counseling
· Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline
· Minimum 3 years of related experience
· PHR preferred
· Oil & Gas experience preferred
· Ability to effectively provide leadership to ensure a cohesive team working together to achieve departmental goals.
· Experience with HRIS systems; Deltek preferred.
· Strong knowledge and ability to apply HR concepts, applicable employment laws, and company policies.
· Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, (Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
· Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
· Strong written and oral communication skills to professionally represent the company, verbally, in writing, and in person, to clients, associates and all others in order to expand relationships.
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials.
· Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and reach.
· Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds and walk a project site.
· Regularly required to travel on company business within the U.S. (25 – 50%)
Lakeshore TolTest Corporation is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Lakeshore TolTest Corporation maintains a smoke-free environment and has an Alcohol and Drug Free Workplace Program.
Lakeshore TolTest Corporation has declared a policy of providing equal opportunity in all policies and procedures affecting employment. In conjunction with the objectives of the policy and in accordance with the various local, state, and Federal laws, rules and regulations, Lakeshore TolTest Corporation is committed to providing employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status and/or the presence of a disability.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to email@example.com for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.