HR Generalist for Global Products Group |
The Lam Research HR team is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join our team. The HR Generalist will be assigned to support the Product Group and hold responsibility to implement HR projects/programs (e.g., Performance Management, Rewards and Recognition, OE/OD, Workforce Planning, Employee Relations). The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and leading HR projects, supporting managers grow organization and people development, while ensuring the company’s culture and core values are being held at the highest standards. The candidate will provide the Global Products with reporting and analytics to drive workforce planning and human capital decisions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and experienced individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must be able to prioritize, multitask and adapt to different working styles and needs. This position requires an individual who is ambitious, resourceful and has excellent organizational, systems, analytical, and influencing skills. Additional key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving.
Implement HR Programs and Projects within assigned groups, including creating group specific timelines/deadlines when appropriate and aligned to Lam’s overall objectives.
Build effective relationships with business management leaders and HR organization to better partner in identifying and resolving HR related issues
Envision and provide data, reporting,analytics (standard and ad-hoc), and metrics to support the management team in making better human capital decisions and in engaging their workforce.
Participate on cross-functional project teams to define, develop and implement HR solutions at the client interface, ensuring processes, tools and communications are supporting the organization and people objectives.
Collaborate within HR and the Business to create process improvements and increase client satisfaction and well as provide change management support
Ensure efficient use of available business systems, tools, and software.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Specific Knowledge
· Experience supporting managers and leaders on HR projects or programs (defining business requirements, managing program timelines and milestones, budget management, development and delivery of communication, stakeholder management, and change management).
· Experience executing Performance Management, Compensation and Stock Focals, and other HR programs.
· Experience developing and delivering Workforce analytics and communicating analytics to business leaders in a way that will drive stronger business decisions and enhance business results
· Staffing coordination in partnership with HR Staffing COE, including NCG recruiting, interviewing, requisition management, tracking and ensuring low cycle times.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability exercise mature judgment.
· Employee relations experience and expertise, including an ability to perform workplace investigations, mediation, coaching, and interventions.
· Strong facilitation, oral communication, and written communication skills
· Executive level presentation skills with the ability to represent Global HR on cross functional projects and make recommendations to key executives.
· Ability to work in an environment of ambiguity and changing priorities
· Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
· Proficient in the use of SAP, SuccessFactors, BrassRing, or other similar HRIS tools.
Education and Qualifications
Limited domestic travel may be required
- B.S. level degree, or equivalent, in related field. MBA or equivalent level degree preferred
- 6+ years of HR Generalist or HRBP experience. The ideal candidate has experience working with a global workforce and supporting direct staff of executives.
Lam Research Corporation is a major supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the worldwide semiconductor industry, where we...