Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota (LSS) seeks an HR Generalist for Partners in Community Supports (PICS), a subsidiary of LSS that lets people design their own support structures.
The Human Resource Generalist (PICS) will:
Requirements: Four-year degree or comparable experience is required, PHR or SPHR certification is preferred. One to three years related experience and/or training ideal. Spanish speaking skills helpful but not required.
- Annually review and make recommendations for all of PICS’ policies, procedures, and practices on personnel matters
- Oversee the hiring and orientation training requirements for direct care staff, the managing party manages the recruitment, the HR Generalist advises as necessary
- Respond to and resolve PICS’ direct care employee relations concerns
- Supervise HR Administrative position and provide support and direction
- Ensure PICS’ compliance with Federal and State legislation pertaining to all personnel matters
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Application Contact: An application is required and may be completed online via our website at www.lssmn.org .
Position Information: Full time position. LSS is committed to a total compensation philosophy which encompasses base salary, benefits, a flexible work environment and opportunities for development. Posted 2/13/13.
Since 1865, Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota has responded to Minnesota's changing needs by being wholly committed to making life better...