We are seeking an individual who can exercise the highest levels of confidentiality and professionalism in a Human Resource (HR) generalist role with reporting responsibilities to HR in the Manifest St. Louis office.
RESPONSIBILITIES Overall responsibilities include the following:
General Staff Recruiting – Seek top talent for the organization
Benefits Administration – Provide guidance and information on all benefits to staff
- Create and post job descriptions through applicant tracking software
- Screen candidates by phone and schedule personal interviews with Manifest staff
- Negotiate salary and benefits in accordance with company policies
- Extend offers, distribute and collect necessary paperwork
- Collaborate with internal departments for new hire set-up in various systems including IT, OpenAir, etc.
- Coordinate first day activities with Office Manager to ensure proper on-boarding and introductions
Payroll Administration and Processing – Ensure processes are followed and employees are paid properly and on-time, every time
- Communicate benefit plans, enroll new hires, and communicate annual changes to new and existing staff
- Be the resource for basic plan questions
- Be a proactive communicator and advocate for participation in programs
- Ensure office safety regulations are followed and adhered to including necessary documentation
Personnel – Use good judgment and conflict resolution techniques to resolve issues, listen, provide guidance, etc.
- Set up new hires in payroll system
- Process payroll semi-monthly for new and current staff
- Track pay and benefits changes in the system
- Provide timely reports for Finance Dept.
- Track and maintain org charts and title structures
- Maintain all confidential files
- Document significant employee events
- Manage the exit process for individuals leaving the organization including interviews, equipment turn-in, etc.
Salary Range $50,000 - $65,000
- 3-5 years of HR experience
- 1+ years recruiting experience
- Bachelor degree required
- Must have a positive, service-oriented demeanor
- Superior communications skills
- Good judgment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Presentation and facilitation skills a plus
- Experience with applicant tracking software a plus
Manifest Digital - 24 months ago