Come grow with us!
We’re busting at the seams and need additional HR Generalist Support for our growing HR team. In this role you will provide employee relations support for Hiring Managers across multiple business programs. This person also assists in the performance of the following key areas;
- Provide support to HR Managers by managing & handling Level I employee relations issues
- Work with HR Management to track and analyze incoming inquiries and investigations
- Provide timely updates to the team on all employee relations activity daily
- Support organizational redesign and workforce adjustments in partnership with HR Leadership and business leaders
- Assist with the facilitation of HR Meetings and training
- Assist with project work related to corporate HR initiatives
- Participate HR Manager training and meetings
Knowledge and Skills Required;
As the pioneer in outsourced sales and marketing since 1988, MarketStar supports the vision and promotes the success of hundreds of companies, large to small, across the world. MarketStar's team manages over 80,000 commercial accounts, visits nearly 1,000,000 retail stores annually, interacts with over 500,000 customers via phone and closes nearly $13 Billion in annual sales for our clients.
- 5-7 years of Human Resource Experience
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of HR administration
- Must be able to handle high pressure and multiple-priorities with professionalism and poise
- Possess highly effective oral and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred
- PHR certification preferred
MarketStar's 6000 global team members are a unique blend of field, phone and digital based staff. With operations across North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East, we communicate in over 20 languages and call into over 70 countries. Our people are not just outsourced staff; they're passionate advocates, dedicated to representing and promoting our clients' products and services. Join the leader in sales and marketing outsourcing. Read about MarketStar’s competitive advantages.
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
MarketStar - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...