Auto req ID |
Delta Faucet Company
Job Posting Category
The HR Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource function and manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs. S/he carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: HR strategy, departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and employee development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and staffing.
Nature & Scope:
The HR Generalist originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that support company values. S/he will implement and maintain policies and procedures that support an employee-oriented, team based and high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment and continuous improvement to meet defined metrics focused on safety, quality, delivery, cost, people and communication.
The HR Generalist will address the feedback results of the Employee Opinion Survey and provide timely resolution to employee concerns. S/he will initiate continuous improvement and cost savings ideas, promote high performance teams, and provide weekly updates to Plant Manager and corporate HR. S/he must be proficient in communication, time management, promote an open door policy, and provide timely responses to employee issues. This position requires effective verbal and written skills, organization skills, and an energetic and positive attitude.
* Internal and external recruiting and staffing
* Compensation strategy and systems
* Training and development
* Organization management (i.e., workforce and succession planning)
* Performance management and employee development systems
* Compliance to federal, state and local regulations
* Interpretation and consistent administration of employee handbooks, policies and procedures
* Maintains excellences in FMLA, STD and the like
* Documentation and recordkeeping accuracy
* Promotes positive employee relations
* Employee communications
* Accessible and visible to hourly and salaried workforce
* Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience/Skills:
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field, with at least five to seven years of experience in the Human Resources field and in a production / manufacturing environment. A PHR or SPHR certification is preferred.
Masco - 6 months ago
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...